1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

I think you need to grow some balls, lose the backseat, and pick up 14 more of those bitches. Lol

Lol I'll grow some balls after I grow a money tree to afford it. Would be sick though

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

MDF IS SITTING IN THE GARAGE ALONG WITH THE GLUE! Trying to figure out port right now. I wanted to do a slot but the contour of the floor makes it impossible so I am leaning towards an aero port again! As soon as I figure this out I will start cutting! :D You guys think it will sound better being the right volume?

if you change your tuning you'll probably notice a differ

ence, you also might be able to turn your gain up since you're getting more cone control of the sub, that is if the amp has more power left before clipping.

Nah the amp is maxed out lol. But the old box was tuned to 26 hz. I just found out.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I think you need to grow some balls, lose the backseat, and pick up 14 more of those bitches. Lol

sigged :D

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

MDF IS SITTING IN THE GARAGE ALONG WITH THE GLUE! Trying to figure out port right now. I wanted to do a slot but the contour of the floor makes it impossible so I am leaning towards an aero port again! As soon as I figure this out I will start cutting! :D You guys think it will sound better being the right volume?

ence, you also might be able to turn your gain up since you're getting more cone control of the sub, that is if the amp has more power left before clipping.

Nah the amp is maxed out lol. But the old box was tuned to 26 hz. I just found out.

how many cubic feet was your old box? 4" aero but how long was it? honestly if you plan to shrink the box and not add power I don't think you'll see an increase in output.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Don't waste your time with 45's. You won't notice a difference.

x2

Exactly what I was going to say. Looking forward to see what ya come up with man. I'll get around to my Sa-8" build one day lol

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

how many cubic feet was your old box? 4" aero but how long was it? honestly if you plan to shrink the box and not add power I don't think you'll see an increase in output.

It was 1.87 ^3 after displacement. The subs would bottom out on some songs so now hopefully they won't. And the old box is 1/2" and flexes with leaks. You really don't think I'll notice any difference??

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

check my port! Gotta make this right! If you could graph it to thatd be great! Hurry so I can cut some shit (;

aerofinal.jpg

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

I got some stuff done! I will go through it all, first off here is the glue I bought! I really like it. Its nice and tacks really good.

DSCF1764.jpg

Lily approves of this build!

DSCF1753.jpg

All wood is cut out and ready to be glued and screwed!

DSCF1756.jpg

Here it is drying! The sides back and front are glued and screwed in this picture. The top is floating so I can make sure the sides stay square.

DSCF1757.jpg

The shadow on the top part is because the top isn't screwed in yet and so it sags in the middle. Will be screwed through the front this time so there is no flex! Really stoked for this box. It is coming out perfect.

DSCF1758.jpg

All screws are counter sunk.

Here is the back! Clamped the top so it didn't slide off over night.

DSCF1759.jpg

I borrowed my grandpas table saw so I could make the angled cuts.

DSCF1755.jpg

I covered my other baby so there was no dust on it (;

DSCF1754.jpg

Tomorrow im going riding with my dad and uncle on the four wheelers cause it rained a shit ton here! Gonna get filthy! Then i will come home, cut the bottom out of this box and re glass it in. Then I need to remove some air space (watch for how I do that) Cut the sub holes and port hole and we can install it!

DSCF1760.jpg

Cut bottom out of this ^

While I was working the mail came and these showed up! Love the quality of these! Super thick and good quality.

DSCF1761.jpg

DSCF1763.jpg

Probably install these tomorrow also! Let me know what you think! Will be playing tomorrow or monday!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

So today I got the front cut out to the transmission hump and also got the bottom glassed in. Here are the pictures!

DSCF1765.jpg

Gonna need a little bit of glass so that it fits right.

DSCF1766.jpg

taped off the floor!

DSCF1767.jpg

All glassed up!

DSCF1770.jpg

DSCF1771.jpg

Also got the RCA's ran behind the dash and ready to go to the amp. Gonna try to get this playing tomorrow! Gonna need to sand the glass, cut the holes for the subs in the baffle, and then cut a hole for the aero port! Also need to glass some wood in to take up some volume! Crossing my fingers that it will get done!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived