Mac N Cheese Buyer/Seller Feedback

Mac N Cheese

Just wanted to throw this up here since I didn't see he had a feedback page yet. I bought 2 DC Level 4 15's from him a few months back, met up in person. Was a very honest and up front exchange, items were as described along with background info of previous owners even. Would gladly do business again. Also check with lem43606 and Underlok, I believe they have bought/sold things to/from him also, and I hope they chime in for a good seller.

Edited by Lbox88

• 1 month later...

I recently bought a pair of BTLs from Mac N Cheese. Excellent communication and shrewd business man. :D It's were properly packed, just like when they left the original manufacturer. The items arrived in a timely manner. A+. Unfortunately the shipping company damaged on of the items, not Mac N Cheese'es fault. I tried my hardest to get the issue resolve with the shipping company. They wouldn't budge and Mac N Cheese had to get involved. Needless to say he stepped up and took care of the situation. Great seller. Highly recommend. I could only wish that more sellers, both commercial and private would offer this kind of service. Thanks Mac N Cheese.

Edited by onebadmonte