Gmc Yukon 8x12" Built By 16 Year Old.

thats some sweet work man i only wish my first system looked half that but were did u put that gear shifter? unless someone alreayd asked i didnt see it...

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

thats some sweet work man i only wish my first system looked half that but were did u put that gear shifter? unless someone alreayd asked i didnt see it...

i acually just took it out. it was for the 4wd and i dont drive it int he winter or bad weather or anything. there is a really small slit in the carpet so i can put it back in if ihave to

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

You should have an ammo belt under the back seat thats fed to a MG42 which comes out when the car is broken into.

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

:) yea i remember that thread.. i have half a mind to shut down ca.. right now..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

:) yea i remember that thread.. i have half a mind to shut down ca.. right now..

haha yeah i would. i still get on there for the classified you can find some good shit on there, i jsut think most of the ppl are assholes, the moderation is poor and i dont even kno lol u see th ething on there with that gguy who sold all them mephis amps and a dick moderator turned him into the irs for tax evasion? lol

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

You should have an ammo belt under the back seat thats fed to a MG42 which comes out when the car is broken into.

lol i totally would if i knew i would accidently open my door one day and get shot by my own boobie trap lol

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

haha alrite these next pics are what i have been workin on for the past 2 nites, and a cool neon picture fom righ t after i installed them on the tahoe that i thought needed to be posted

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

lol its my chair haha

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

Archived