Jump to content

Veiws On 2012 World Change/disaster/whatever?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't think it is Doomsday- I think it is "the end of days"

That to me means that there is going to be some huge change at the end of or starting around the end of 2012. Could be world war, governmental, political, financial collapse, the Poles shifting, an asteroid, plague... whatever. But the way things currently exist will end. So, not necessarily the end of the world, just the end as we know it.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Posted

I don't think it is Doomsday- I think it is "the end of days"

That to me means that there is going to be some huge change at the end of or starting around the end of 2012. Could be world war, governmental, political, financial collapse, the Poles shifting, an asteroid, plague... whatever. But the way things currently exist will end. So, not necessarily the end of the world, just the end as we know it.

good point

LHATT

System:

2 mtx 4512's, 2 cubes each, tuned to 42hz

Posted

scary stuff, if you look at times now and how they were just 8 years ago. i believe the "end" as some say is near, stuff is bout to get bad

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

it is going to be worse before things start to look up. as far as the end of days i dont think there will be just a progressivly(sp) more fucked up world.

American Bass*DC Power

Posted

I think jupiter will collapse forming a black hole. Jupiter's black hole will then suck in the closest planet to it, pluto. This will start a massive chain reaction causing not only orion's belt to implode, but also many cute innocent puppies will die as a result. oh yea, the stock market will also crash.

Posted

I think jupiter will collapse forming a black hole. Jupiter's black hole will then suck in the closest planet to it, pluto. This will start a massive chain reaction causing not only orion's belt to implode, but also many cute innocent puppies will die as a result. oh yea, the stock market will also crash.

poor puppies

LHATT

System:

2 mtx 4512's, 2 cubes each, tuned to 42hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 587 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...