haven't posted anything in here for a while. i just wanted to figure something out so i can get easier access to my amps. hope this all works out. hit a 147.6 with an 18 btl off one t20001 and want to recone that to a 12 and run two 12's.

if all works well i'll have the above equipment in with 2 kinetik 1800's and a 2400. roof, doors and hatch deadened. oh and an excessive amperage alt.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

looking forward to this thread.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

this was with the 18 and 1 2000. car sealed. that's kory holding the computer. i really hope to beat this with 2 12's and another t2k.

sorry about the fingers. we were kinda drunk and was metering in the bar parking lot. hahahaha. i also have a 3sixty.2 if you're wondering about the stock deck.

Posted Image

Posted Image

i wanted to put a volt meter in so this is what i did. also, my 3sixty knob is where the lighter use to be.

Posted Image

i wanted to put it in the spot where the thing flashes fasten seat belt. that's why it had to be red to match my interior lights and kinda small. i wish i had the process pics but as usual i don't think to take any till it's too late and it's done. btw, i used the meter from a scorpion fuse block. kinda blurry.

Posted Image

oh, and that hat was a birthday present (inside joke) it's pretty smooth looking but my voltage fluctuates so much that the last number barely stays constant.

Posted Image

forget parkin lot pimpin'. these boys are Parkin Lot Meterin' !

:rofl:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

haha lookin good. also look sliek you guys are havin some fun. too bad my neighbors bitch when i try to meter my truck even if its a minute

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i have a question for you guys. we have a comp coming up and i don't think i'll get everything together in time. i only have one 12 btl dual 2 ohm until i rcone the 18. just gotta make a box for a burp. what do you guys suggest for tuning, size and port area? i wanna keep it fun so i just might build it before the comp, not test it and just try it at the comp. reg. slot port. i don't have any aeroports and shipping to hawaii is insane so that's out of the question right now.

edit-- btw i'm planning on doing one amp to one coil at 2 ohms each.

Archived