Bmoorman05 (brian Moorman) From Db Linc Designs Is Terrible, And Owes Me $175

I'd like to say that this is nothing againse DB Linc, as i have met a few of you guys, and talked over the phone, and you are all cool as shit in my book, but he is associated with you, so here it goes...

now for starters, I bought the 2 blown fi q's from him, if i had known it would have taken him near a month to ship them, i wouldnt have bought them.

I paid on 2-12 and he shipped them out on 3-2, and since 3-4, they have been in jacksonville.

If i knew he was going to ship them Parcel Post, i wouldnt have bought them. As far as insurance goes, anyone with half a brain insures whatever they send when using this site..... because these shipping assholes break things all the time.

He has not contacted USPS at all regarding the matter, leaving me to do the footwork, only for them to tell me there is nothing that they can do about it, because the shipper did not insure the package.

I have all PM's ready to post if necessary.

I have called him on several occasions, and he says that he will call/visit the USPS store that he used to ship the speakers, and every time, i have heard nothing back from him.

I am hoping that he makes this right, because I'm out 175 bucks, and i have nothing to show for it, at all.

(2008) Florida State Champion Bass Race 140-149.9

(2008) Florida State Champion Bass Boxing Middleweight Class

wow that sucks man, i hope you get it all worked out

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

If you escalated to a claim then they should refund you after x amount of time. If you missed that window, then you are SOL. Don't hesitate to call PayPal as well to get a better idea of what's going on with your money. They always work with you.

EDIT: They don't just close a claim unless you take no actions since you filed the original dispute.

Edited by Neo_frog

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

He actually came on CA.com and posted this

You are quite an asshole if i must say. I sold these to you cheap as ****. You paid 40 for shipping. It cost me 48$ to ship out uninsured. Which you never specified wether you wanted them insured or not. So i didnt because you didnt pay for it. This isnt my ****up its usps and yours for being cheap and not paying for it. It took 12 days for the money order to get here from paypal. I shipped out asap after i got the check.

Heres the tracking info so i can prove im not a theif.

0308 0660 0000 2323 6900

0308 0660 0000 2323 6894

I did everything i was supposed to and im being accused as a scammer. Your real mature man thanks alot for ruining my rep for another persons ****up.

im not trying to ruin the kids rep, just trying to get my money or my subs......

Beyond that he told me that i was crazy for thinking that he should refund me, and the way that people are viewing it the seller owns the item until it gets to my house, therefore the insurance protection is for him, not for me.....not that he offered it anyway....

he hasnt said anything since