What up everyone, I am new to the board. I live in Nor Cal and drive a '90 Infinity M30. I have only recently started competing with the car. It has one 06L715 and a KAC-1023 running it. For highs It has Kicker 6X9's in the rear and Boston Acoustics components in the doors running off a Zapco AG 350. The best number that it has done is 140.5 DB at a Doug Stockton show. I hope that has improved since I have added an additional Alt. ( Powermate 190 Amp. 14.4 Volt at idle). I then ran the power to two Batts. in the trunk then to a cheap 1 farad cap and then to the KAC-1023 only (the Zapco runs off the cars stock Alt.). The only problem that I am having is the KAC-1023 doesn't seam to like the high voltage and gets hot quick. I am running it at 2 Ohms, but it never got this hot before.

Anyways hope to meet a few other die hard bass addicts here. I will put up some newer pics here is a while but here is a few.

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

New Alt with my custom brackets and belt, all made by me.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

welcome. so your amp gets hot at 2 ohm in no time huh? how long is your ground? and id prolly drop the cap. not really needed IMO. just tryin to help not dog on u man

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

welcome bro

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

welcome to the forum man :)

Thanks Mang, what are you looking to get for your Rockford?

welcome. so your amp gets hot at 2 ohm in no time huh? how long is your ground? and id prolly drop the cap. not really needed IMO. just tryin to help not dog on u man

Well it gets hot in like a song or two (depending on how hot it is outside). I had just gotten the second Alt put in when I had to come Lincoln (near Sac Ca.). To take care of my Grandfather. I am from the Salinas, Ca area where it is much cooler so I will see how it dose there when I get back home.

welcome bro

Thanks

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

welcome bro...man id hate to see a heavy load hit that alt...SLIPPAGE like a MOFO...there like no angle to that belt...

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

hey bro welcome 2 the forum nice setup that ur working with

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

still interested in the length of the ground just so we can rule it out

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator