stratusrt01 Posted May 7, 2007 Report Posted May 7, 2007 A good friend of mine is amazing with fiberglass, and I decided to do a little something different with my new install, so I have him do a few pieces for me. Here's the first that came back, the A-Pillars. I should have taken pics of them before he started, but they were perfectly rounded, normal A-Pillars. Came back from him looking like this: I went to town with this: and ended up with these in the car: as you can see, he has the door panels also. Can't wait to get those back and hook everything back up.
sean 371 Posted May 7, 2007 Report Posted May 7, 2007 Nice, saw those on ROE too, but not the painted/installed pics. Looks great. A couple links to some box builds: Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI, Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150 My own car builds (current setup --- under construction): Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors Subwoofer Wall
ChevyBoy Posted May 7, 2007 Report Posted May 7, 2007 looks good. what about a build up on that dash?
stratusrt01 Posted May 7, 2007 Author Report Posted May 7, 2007 which part? The TV in the dash is going to be redone with the SEM texture also, and smoothed out a little. The factory pod in the center of the dash is also getting redone to house my centerchannel setup. That will be the next piece done, and I'll post some pics of it also.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.