Guest Nismofreak Posted May 17, 2007 Report Posted May 17, 2007 Okay guys...I am confused aout running wire. I want to run my wire like this to the 2 distribution blocks in the back Can I do this? because later I will add a bad to the back...Help me out please???
Chris Posted May 17, 2007 Report Posted May 17, 2007 Yep, you'll be fine. 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
Guest Nismofreak Posted May 17, 2007 Report Posted May 17, 2007 Okay man, thanks for the reply. I got 2 fuses for emergencies..Thanks chris for the reply. This will be my install page to come
Bryan Posted May 17, 2007 Report Posted May 17, 2007 i think it is gonna go boom on how ur skills are jk bro MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Guest Nismofreak Posted May 17, 2007 Report Posted May 17, 2007 YOU SUCK BRYAN.......GO FUCK YOURSELF..................J/M
Bryan Posted May 17, 2007 Report Posted May 17, 2007 wow that was mean.....dont be scared if u see me out ur window tonight... MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Guest Nismofreak Posted May 17, 2007 Report Posted May 17, 2007 wow that was mean.....dont be scared if u see me out ur window tonight... LMFAO....HAHA . Got my baseball bats ready...lol....j/m
Chris Posted May 17, 2007 Report Posted May 17, 2007 KABOOM haha i think it is gonna go boom on how ur skills are jk broThey just mean it's gonna POUND Jizzmo yo! 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.