I think ive had over ten set ups in my trailblazer ranging from 18's to 15's, which all took up around ten cubes, however, Im doing a few performance mods and want to downsize my system from having a ten cube box to something more convenient. I know i can go smaller and still be around a 150db.
I have 1 15" BTL n2 left, and two amps laying around: orion 2500 as well as an xxx4000 soundstream.
i plan on sub up port back, but my goals are to stay clean, 4-5cubes max, and over a 147.x.
What would yield better results, keeping the 15 and doing a crazy box design ex. aeros/4th order/t-line.
Or going with a little more cone area like 2 12" hdc3s with a slot/aero port? I plan on having ram designs do the enclosure again, i just need a little advice as to what combination should work the best.