Jump to content

DreDay256

Members
  • Posts

    466
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DreDay256

  1. All PMs replied to. Still looking...
  2. Got it & replied.
  3. Looking for another XS d3100 or xp3000. Used is cool long as it still has a good resting voltage. Post or PM me what you got. Thanks in advance!
  4. 1. Product: PS3 80gb w/ 1 controller & all cables 2. Specs: 80gb, 2 USB ports, Blu-Ray 3. Description/Condition: I'm selling my 80gb PS3 w/ 1 DualShock 3 Controller. It has all the cables & is in PERFECT condition. I've only had it about 8 months & just don't have time to play like I'd like. Its been well taken care of & adult owned from a pet & smoke free home. 4. Price: SOLD 150.00 + actual shipping: 5. Pictures:
  5. Looking to buy a good condition/ mint Crescendo BC3500d Amp. PM me any offers & details & we'll go from there. If you contact me, be willing to sale & not wishy-washy. Also, be responsive. Dont offer something & never respond again. I dont low ball & I start at a reasonable offer. I WILL NOT pay $20.00 less than I can get a brand new one for lol. Believe me, I wouldnt say these things if they havent been done to me already lol. Now, Let me know what ya got !!!
  6. A local buddy of mine has a 3 month old, mint bc2000 for 335 shipped.
  7. Will do. I'll check em out. Thx!
  8. Yea. I still need 2 more pairs. I was hoping I could help someone out who wanted to part w/ theirs & save a couple bucks too. I'll give this a few more days. If no bites I'll just hit up Toolmaker.
  9. Those Planet Audios aren't gettin it. I would do a 3.5k on each minimum or a preferably a 9k for the pair.
  10. Price dropped by $76.00! I'm really losing my ass on this amp..
  11. I have a Soundigital SD1000.4 for sale. It does 250 x4 rms. PM me if youre interested.
  12. Looking for a couple Fi SSD 10's, dual 1ohm versions & preferrably Fully Loaded. Post here or PM me. Thanks!
  13. Yea. Toolmaker told me it'd be end of next week before he gets anymore in stock.
  14. Looking for dual input adapters for the Crescendo BC3500d/ BC2000d amps. The ones made buy Toolmaker or the like. Post here or PM me. Thanks!
  15. Update: Trades that I can work w/ would be a BC3500d amp or XS d3100 batts.
  16. No longer looking for a BC2000d. Got it. Still need 2 more BC3500d's tho...
×
×
  • Create New...