Jump to content

08tahoe

Members
  • Posts

    1502
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 08tahoe

  1. If money and size and weight is not an issue get a xs d3100
  2. Amazon.com is really good for tons of stuff, and Stinger Volt Meters are one of said stuff. Thanks imma go with darvex though since most people are recommending it
  3. I checked darvex and only capacitors came up when I entered stinger volt meter under search
  4. Is there anywhere other than eBay? Or is that the best place
  5. I thought he had a 3000rms watt amp and admitted I was wrong!! Sorry your perfect!
  6. That won't happen with your xs power lol shows what you know.. depends what batt you get.. my xs 14v are only 50 ah and without a big bank 50 ah is not shit for storage :facepalm: Your post shows what you know. You might want to calm down a bit guy, browse the electrical section, and then read up a little. I'm just saying that cause I like xs power obviously I put the lol at the end. And I know enough about my batts and I love them I got a xs d3400 up front and a d3100 in the trunk
  7. From my experience when a amp sais something like xxxx.1d it means xxxx watts rms at @ 1 ohm You might want a little more experience buddy. Not insulting, just stating. I've ways known the .1 to signify it as a mono block, as in one channel. Easiest example off the top of my head is the kicker 2500.1 Ya I know it would be a mono block but I thought it also meant like rms power like at 1 ohm. But your right I was wrong. I got a powerbass 1500.1d and it's a mono block and it's 1500rms at one ohm
  8. That won't happen with your xs power lol
  9. From my experience when a amp sais something like xxxx.1d it means xxxx watts rms at @ 1 ohm You were right that amp is 3000 watts max at 1 ohm, I looked it up. My bad!
  10. From my experience when a amp sais something like xxxx.1d it means xxxx watts rms at @ 1 ohm
  11. I would do alt first and then batteries just cause the alt is gonna be charging more than one batt and if he has a 3000.1 amp then most likely it's 3000watts rms. But that's just me, different strokes for different folks lol
  12. Xs power for the batts! And I would do a h/o alternator instead of the oem
  13. Ya you should have no problem with it. I got 20s on my 07 accord with 35 series tires to but i did the opposite of you. I lifted the back and left the front how it was cause the front had more space than the back and now they are both even. And the back of my car would rub with the tires when I hit a bump or something especially if I had people in the back seat, that's also why I lifted the back. I've had the rims on my car since 2007 and never had a problem and I did the same to my brothers 99 accord and he never had a problem with his either.
  14. Ya you should have no problem with it. I got 20s on my 07 accord with 35 series tires to but i did the opposite of you. I lifted the back and left the front how it was cause the front had more space than the back and now they are both even. And the back of my car would rub with the tires when I hit a bump or something especially if I had people in the back seat, that's also why I lifted the back. But I've had the rims on my car since 2007 and never had a problem and I did the same to my brothers 99 accord and he never had a problem with his either.
  15. It sais on optimas website that 10amps is the max you can charge optima batteries at and the hf1215 is a 15amp charger. I checked cause I wanted to charge the yellow top I took out of my car before I let my brother have it but I'm not gonna do it with my hf1215. Sorry I just realized that you meant that most people don't have optima or stinger and I thought you meant that most people out there have an optima or stinger my bad
  16. It sais on optimas website that 10amps is the max you can charge optima batteries at and the hf1215 is a 15amp charger. I checked cause I wanted to charge the yellow top I took out of my car before I let my brother have it but I'm not gonna do it with my hf1215.
×
×
  • Create New...