its cuz steve posted the vid with the exploding ziploc..
Some people are on here to learn myself included dumb questions to people with alot of knowledge might be just that but there's a learning margin for new builders who the fuck came out the womb with the ability to figure ohm loads and ported box tuning if the question is dumb don't answer it
yea, and its ppl like you that give out wrong advice too.
I also have to agree with this. It's cool that you're on here to learn (and learn from the best) but if you're not 100% sure of your answer, research it a bit so you know or let someone else answer it. I spent a year on here just reading before I ever made an account. And I only posted about 50 times in the first 2 or 3 months because I still didn't have much of a clue.
If you give someone advice or tell them how to do something and they wreck their equipment, it's your bad as much as theirs. Telling him to go get an amp to run at .5 when he's mixing DVC and SVC subs is not the answer to his problem.
Not trying to be a prick. Just some helpful advice
I stand corrected I misread his post I douched my answer I thought he had 4 dvcs and wanted to run them off two kenwood amps
Touché