Jump to content

JP Fabrication

Members
  • Posts

    215
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JP Fabrication

  1. 30 pin to RCA So my guess would to use painters tape to cover the EQ volume knob and the face of the EQ all the way around the volume knob and make reference marks on both the knob and eq when distortion kicks in?
  2. How do I properly set the amp gains using the DD-1 without a deck with volume numbers to use as reference for distortion? I have an iPad as the only source going from the 30 pin to rca to an Audio Control Three.2 EQ to my amps. I have searched but found nothing that will help me out. I found Steve's Youtube vid showing how to adjust the gains with an iPad as the source but he was running through a deck where the volume numbers were used for reference.
  3. Killer? Are you going to make it to Glamis this season? What are on the mods list for the trailer? Solar, invertor, power tongue jack?
  4. Looks great so far. I relocated my speedo and switcheskn both my RZR 800 and XP900 to make room for my Lowrance GPS. Any plans on making to Glamis next season?
  5. Rand across this on Graig's List-http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/ele/3597143316.html

    1. Nates_Veloster

      Nates_Veloster

      Smart - I planned on setting stuff for the retards around here and their sony xplode walmart crap :)

  6. Quarter panels, roof, and trunk all received deadening. We also had the headliner and visors wrapped in black suede After I was done with the install I took it to The SoundMan in Santa Clarita were Doug and Rafa took care of an input issue and then tuned the Bit Ten.
  7. ] I also made her a stealth cover incase she ever wanted to enter the rookie class to see how the system does.
  8. Smoothed out with Rage Gold, mixture of Marglass and resin coated entire inside of enclosure along with a layer of deadening. A grill was made with breathable carpet The rear parcel shlef was vented and wrapped with grill cloth The JLHD 900/5 and the Bit Ten were mounted under the passenger seat
  9. The sub enclosure area tapped off and measured for .65cuft Layed up to 1/4" of mat Cured and trimmed to desired shape. Flush mount speaker ring attached and felt stretched Resined, layed up with mat, and a coat of Marglass Cleaning up the edges
  10. The door skin, door panel, and door card received a deadening. 4G ran through right side cowl.
  11. Aiming tweeters Grill cloth stretched, resined, smoothed out with Rage Gold Sent out to get wrapped and stitched Some deadening was added. Milkshake mixture of resin, Marglass and Rage Gold poured into the tweeter pod. Wired up.
  12. Here is my long time friend's new Fiat 500 she recently purchased. She was happy with the factory headunit with the Bluetooth but the rest of the system needed to go. I did this install over a four month period when I had free time. Audison Bit Ten JLHD 900/5 Zapco RH-16.2 6.5" Reference-active ALPINE SWR-1042D The bass control knob was mounted to the left of the steering wheel.
  13. I charge the Optima while at camp using my trailer generator and battery charger.
  14. Varad 4 strode light kit installed Single Varad blue led installed in head light Icom race radio and intercom installed Overhead 1W leds installed
  15. Thank you. Here's my '08 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/137297-my-polaris-rzr-utv/page__fromsearch__1
  16. This is a very close friend's RZR-S that I did the install on along with some other items. Kenwood DNX540 with Nav, iPod, and Sirius ALPINE PDX-2.150 ALPINE PDX-1.600 (2) ALPINE SPX-17REF JL 12W3v3-2 ALPINE reverse camera Odessey PC925 Battery Optima Yellow Top PAC isolator VARAD 4-way strobe kit PCI Intercom with car to car Icom race radio Muzzy's dual exhaust Muzzy's fuel controller Linear actuated lightbar with 4-4" HID's Momo suede steering wheel-the horn buttons will be used to push-pull lightbar actuator DDM drop in HID kit in factory headlights Carbon Fiber vinyl door panel Ostridge vinyl roof panel 2-1w overhead led's This RZR will only be used in the Glamis Sand Dunes. There are no rivers, creaks, or streams, and very little rain during the riding season.
  17. I have one also. I'm in Temple City. I do work in Pasadena, Fullerton and La Habra aslo.
  18. Thanks. This is my RZR. It's a little more involved than this build. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/137297-my-polaris-rzr-utv/
×
×
  • Create New...