Jump to content

zaxfire69

18+ All Access!
  • Posts

    2964
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zaxfire69

  1. Hey wait..Everyone see it...Help..
  2. I AM ORDERING MY 15" FI SUB IN THE MORNING!!! YEAH~~WOO HOO...Now which one am I ordering..Let me go to the website and make the final Decision...Come on guys...All IMPUT matters right now...Let me know what you guys think...Will I be satisfied with the SSD 15 with the Flatwind option in a 3.5-4.0 cubic ft box. Amp will be the Ed Nine.1 @ 1ohm... You guys let me know I order in the morning...Does this sound like a good setup??
  3. It says on the Disc the official cd of Db Drag...Just wanted to know if any of you have heard of it??
  4. Any of you Db Drag guys ever heard of these Cd's??? I was just wondering if anyone knew what EMMA Competition Discs and DB Jamz cd's were..If you have ever heard of them post up..
  5. Yea thanks for that about the primer..I will do that..I hope to start on this soon..It is killin me not to be able to order my Fi 15"> I gotta sell my old stuff first before I get it...
  6. Thank you sir. I am on it. I need some of that. As usual your stuff looks sweet...I will have to look into making a trip to Home Depot soon..Nearest Home Depot from me is like everything else 1 and a half hours away. I will pick some up Thursday...I am going to spray my box i am building with that..I have been fat matting my car getting ready for the 15 install and I have had the worst case of trunk rattle in the world..I was sitting here reading the posts on the site a few minutes ago and was trying to figure out how to stop the trunk from rattling. I never thought to go and just adjust the trunk hinge as far down as it will go to take up the 1/4 in slack I had in it that was causing it to rattle..So I went outside adjusted and walla..Slack is gone..Your site promotes stimulating Brain Activity..I love this site....
  7. Hey Steve. What is that finish that is on your box?? Where do you get that stuff at?? I like it...Tell me more tell me more...
  8. Well I thank you guys for the recommendations..I went ahead and bought some Metra hard plastic Baffles. I figured the foam baffles really weren't what I needed..For 11 bucks shipped hey..What the hell..As far as chevyboy and Nismofreak, Take a chill pill guys..a little to much testosterone...I just wanted an honest opionion, cause I shreded my last pair of 6X9's and I don't want to shred my Kickers....I like the price of the SSDs, I like the Q, but I am looking for just freakin loud..I know the SSd's are entry level. I have entry level money...Although the BL looks good, but I don't know enough about all those options to order one...I want something I can bump loud and shake some mirrors...Like mine and someones in front of me...
  9. I never knew how hard it would be to sell speakers..I have these 2 12's, A box and an amp for sale locally where I live and I can't even sell them..People must be poor around here...
  10. How many do you have..??? I would like to get one of those...Do you have Paypal???
  11. I looked at his amps..He does have some good stuff..Just a little more than I can afford..I see alot of guys running the Fi Q series..What is the difference between it and the SSd? Other than the Q is more expensive..
  12. Well if Elemental Designs would ever get there Ed Nine.1 in and off of backorder you and I could both get one...365.00 That looks like a sweet amp...I don't know who is worse, Elemental designs for taking so long to get them off of backorder or my wife bitchin saying didn't you just buy an amp like last week...Don't buy Pyle though..At least buy something a little better...I Don't know that much about amps and shiz but I do know that Pyle is not very High End if you KNow what I mean....
  13. Has anyone used a sound deadener like dynamat or fat mat and used expanding foam..How does that work?? I would love to fill my Fender Spaces in my trunk with foam...I know I would have to be careful not to use to much. But i would be nervous about it coming loose and creating a rattle...
  14. You got it man..Hope you like it..I think the last time it was hooked up was back in like 2001 or 2..We had a local Crank it up and we had 3 Jl 12's in my old Rx-7...We Did a 152db, blew one of the woofers, but man was it fun...
  15. Thats a sweet computer..How do you like that x850 card?? I heard it is a killer card...
  16. This Case was 49.97 shipped to my door..As far as the LCD. Yea I use it..Shows Processor temp, Video Card temp, Hard Drive Temp..Time. I like the case it is real light and I bought a couple of extra fans to keep my Video card cooler when I am gaming. I love my computer..It is my link to the outside world..
  17. Let me go check this dude out..
  18. How big is that box mang?? It looks big in the video..That speaker is beatin...Its gonna jump out that box..
  19. $649.00 www.termpro.com Unless someone in here has one for sale??
  20. Its on its way Alpine..Should be there soon...Post up when you get it..Thanks...
  21. Oh yeah. Got em in yesterday. Fat matted my doors last night and installed my Ds60 6.5..They sound really good...I didn't install my Ds693 6X9's yet because I have to order Baffles..Wish I had a digital camera..And oh yeah..Fat mat applied to the doors kills all the vibrations and nasty sounds of your doors..Music is much clearer and road noise is almost gone...Still have to do the Roof, Rear side panels and the Floor..
  22. Happy Birthday..Hope ya have a good one..
  23. Oh wee that new Paul Wall is off the Chain...Yall gotta get that..
  24. Here are the specs of my computer.. Jpac 412 case with 500 watt power supply Msi 865PE Neo 2-V Motherboard Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz Processor 2 Gigs of Corsair Extreme Ram ATI x1600 Pro 512mb video Card Sound Blaster Live 5.1 Sound Card Westren Digital-250 Gig Hard Drive Westren Digital- 60 Gig Hard Drive Lite On Dvd Burner Phillips Cd Burner
×
×
  • Create New...