4" Fosgate Speaker Grills and Type R 12" gasket

cc_audio

I need some odd things that aren't the easiest to find but I know someone has them laying around. I need some 4" Rockford Fosgate speaker grills, I know someone has some unused grills from an install, can be any year from any model. And I need the two piece screw cover gasket from a 12" Type R subwoofer, I'm willing to bet someone has a blown type R with a gasket to sell. Neither one of these things are worth much nor expensive to ship so send me a PM with how much you want for either one of these items. Thanks.

Edited by cc_audio

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

maybe try emailing rockford for some grills? only ones i have are being used or id hook ya up mang. but wont hurt to try emailing them, or how about ebay?

Already tried ebay. They have the usual size grills out the ass, but none in 4". I'm afraid to try Rockford, I just know the price is going to be high. I will try them, but I just know someone has some 4" Fosgate grills laying around.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!