Sonic Electronix

Not saying u guys shouldn't let him back. But I think it would be smart to look into why someone was banned before just letting them back. Because you don't remember them. Someone can scam someone get banned and then come back as a different person.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Not saying u guys shouldn't let him back. But I think it would be smart to look into why someone was banned before just letting them back. Because you don't remember them. Someone can scam someone get banned and then come back as a different person.

Yeah im completly out to scam somebody here. See i dont get mad at anyone unless they do this. Go ahead look into why i was bant. You will see why i was and what i admitted to and it was n8ball2013 who bant me. I deserved it bigtime. He deleated my thread and i got mad and reposted and he deleated it again and i reposted it and then i got onto another email account and got that one bant. So you know what i admit to my mistake. it was dumb and i regret it SMD is a great place. but this was also a year ago or more.

Edited by Mattintc10

Guess you guys fail at reading! Again for the slow ones. I said not saying the op shouldn't be let back. But instead of someone saying I don't even know who you are so ok welcome back. They should at least look into why the person was banned before giving an ok. That's all no need to get your thongs in a bunch.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Guess you guys fail at reading! Again for the slow ones. I said not saying the op shouldn't be let back. But instead of someone saying I don't even know who you are so ok welcome back. They should at least look into why the person was banned before giving an ok. That's all no need to get your thongs in a bunch.

Cool story bro

Cool story bro

Well, it's clear that he's been here before.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Cool story bro

Well, it's clear that he's been here before.

Exactly im not here to start shit im here to learn new things and get great advice