My best screwed song...DL

This is my best and favorite screwed song. It gives me every frequency that I want. A nice back massage too.

Song doesn't clip. I forget how to find out what it peaks at in audacity but thats because I haven't done this in months.

Heres the DL

http://www.mediafire.com/?2gtspwt95kvp892

please leave feedback :)

mJzD9.png

open audacity, load song, select part of the song, and click analyze, then plot spectrum, set it to 16384, and log frequency.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

open audacity, load song, select part of the song, and click analyze, then plot spectrum, set it to 16384, and log frequency.

i do that but it never says anything what the frequency is. i have to drag my mouse over a part of the plot. I have the newest audacity.

mJzD9.png

^Exactly move it over the part and align the cross with the line on the graph and below the graph will say the Hz & db level

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

ok... not sure if i did this right but the song peaks at 47hz and 32hz... even if it right it still has a shit ton of lows and performs perfect on my system, anybody try this in their car yet?

Edited by Carroot1
mJzD9.png