Second Skin Audio

I want to wall at the C-pillar for 2 18's need ur HELP!

I have a 96 jimmy that I want to add another 18 to but I have to keep the backseats. I am able to wall at the C-pillar and have the port blow in. I will be using 2 18" zcons from SSA they are rated at 2500rms. Right now I got the one sitting in a 7 cubic encloser tuned to 33Hz. I am currently using the SAZ3k. for the new setup I will be using the Stetsom 5k2d at 2 ohms. It pushes about 6800rms at 2 ohms at 13.8 volts. I would want the new enclosure to be tuned at 33hz because it will be used as my daily vehicle. I will be have 2 xs d3100 in the back so we will need to take into consideration that! Thanks for all your input ahead of time!

Width above wheels is 59 1/2"

Depth from top of seat to back is 38"

Depth from bottom of seat to back is slightly under 40"

Height total is 59 1/2" with ceiling out!

width of wheel well is 40"

Height of wheel well is 7" not sure on length

Y 2 post for the same thing?

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Sorry im on my phone bro I can't see where the post are at

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I have a 96 jimmy that I want to add another 18 to but I have to keep the backseats. I am able to wall at the C-pillar and have the port blow in. I will be using 2 18" zcons from SSA they are rated at 2500rms. Right now I got the one sitting in a 7 cubic encloser tuned to 33Hz. I am currently using the SAZ3k. for the new setup I will be using the Stetsom 5k2d at 2 ohms. It pushes about 6800rms at 2 ohms at 13.8 volts. I would want the new enclosure to be tuned at 33hz because it will be used as my daily vehicle. I will be have 2 xs d3100 in the back so we will need to take into consideration that! Thanks for all your input ahead of time!

i see what u did there, but if i was you i wouldnt find out the real power it pushes at bla bla bla bla volts bla...

if you know how to wall at the b pillar nothing changes when u wall at the c pillar

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i see what u did there, but if i was you i wouldnt find out the real power it pushes at bla bla bla bla volts bla...

if you know how to wall at the b pillar nothing changes when u wall at the c pillar

This would be my first wall so I dont actually no how to wall yet. I have seen logs and have a good idea but dont know much about tuning and all that fun jazz. I was just throwing the specs in case someone needs it for number crunching or something. I would just rather be over informing than not enough. I have kinda come to the conclusion that with the wall i cant do the port in the middle I think not exactly a scientist. I was thinking maybe the port on top maybe 220sq of port area somewhere in there!

What he was getting at. Is that the Stetsom 5K, doesn't put out 6800 at 2 ohms. No way in hell's kitchen.

I dont know what he was getting at. I just wanted to let the amount of power I would be using for the total setup!

http://www.stetsom.com.br/eng/DetalhesProduto.aspx?c=8101&cat=172

and when I clamped the 2k5 at 2 ohms it actually did a true 3540rms at 14.2 volts