INM's '98 Blazer (New Plans on Page 3)

I'd do a double baffle to be on the safe side. Also subs up/port back would probably work better in your application. I never had much luck with subs up/port up on an SUV.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

I'd do a double baffle to be on the safe side. Also subs up/port back would probably work better in your application. I never had much luck with subs up/port up on an SUV.

All of my previous designs were subs up port back, but I had to keep them a few inches away from the back hatch for air flow. Since I want to keep it below the window line/seat level, subs up, port up is the only way for me to get the most air space. I couldn't quite get a design I liked with subs up, port back.

Also, I will do a double baffle, I just didn't draw that in.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

All of my previous designs were subs up port back, but I had to keep them a few inches away from the back hatch for air flow. Since I want to keep it below the window line/seat level, subs up, port up is the only way for me to get the most air space. I couldn't quite get a design I liked with subs up, port back.

You'll probably lose out pretty bad on the meter with subs up/port up.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

You'll probably lose out pretty bad on the meter with subs up/port up.

Not looking for numbers really, just something loud for showing off. :P

I might play around with subs up port back some more, but I really couldn't get a good design tuned where I wanted it with the "proper" amount of port per foot.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Archived