Sonic Electronix

Would you pay this much for midrange speakers?

Personally I wouldn't but, with the money would. I believe they have a really good sound quality.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Personally I wouldn't but, with the money would. I believe they have a really good sound quality.

Id hope so id be irate if these things sounded like shit and spending that much money

I tried not to sound stupid but, failed any ways :shrug: . lol.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Id hope so id be irate if these things sounded like shit and spending that much money

I tried not to sound stupid but, failed any ways :shrug: . lol.

I automaticaly got what you said. you just typed it incorrectly

I'll easily pay $400-600 for a subwoofer and not think twice about it that only goes boom boom. Atleast buying those I get TWO speakers that play the other 80% of music in a song. Those midrange and the matching tweeters can be had for $8-900 I think. That's only their baseline in that series though :(

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I'll easily pay $400-600 for a subwoofer and not think twice about it that only goes boom boom. Atleast buying those I get TWO speakers that play the other 80% of music in a song. Those midrange and the matching tweeters can be had for $8-900 I think. That's only their baseline in that series though :(

I can get a pair of friggin seleniums that would rip like hell for half that cost and a 2 pairs of soundstream titanium tweeters for 40 bucks. thats just way out of my price range. subwoofers range in boo koo amount of price's

Archived