Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Would you pay this much for midrange speakers?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Personally I wouldn't but, with the money would. I believe they have a really good sound quality.

Id hope so id be irate if these things sounded like shit and spending that much money

Posted

Personally I wouldn't but, with the money would. I believe they have a really good sound quality.

Id hope so id be irate if these things sounded like shit and spending that much money

I tried not to sound stupid but, failed any ways :shrug: . lol.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Posted

Personally I wouldn't but, with the money would. I believe they have a really good sound quality.

Id hope so id be irate if these things sounded like shit and spending that much money

I tried not to sound stupid but, failed any ways :shrug: . lol.

I automaticaly got what you said. you just typed it incorrectly

Posted

I'll easily pay $400-600 for a subwoofer and not think twice about it that only goes boom boom. Atleast buying those I get TWO speakers that play the other 80% of music in a song. Those midrange and the matching tweeters can be had for $8-900 I think. That's only their baseline in that series though :(

2013 F150 Crew Cab



Old Build Log



Feedback



2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Posted

sure would. frontstage is far more important than substage is.

it's where most of your music comes from

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

I'll easily pay $400-600 for a subwoofer and not think twice about it that only goes boom boom. Atleast buying those I get TWO speakers that play the other 80% of music in a song. Those midrange and the matching tweeters can be had for $8-900 I think. That's only their baseline in that series though :(

I can get a pair of friggin seleniums that would rip like hell for half that cost and a 2 pairs of soundstream titanium tweeters for 40 bucks. thats just way out of my price range. subwoofers range in boo koo amount of price's

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1127 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...