Zach's New Build(update 09-24-2007)7:45pm

startin to really come together!!!

Yessir

Looks like those old speakers are fucked up! Good thing u got some other ones in there. I am looking forward to you getting this thing done!

Yea them old speakers or one of them got fucked up from the bass cause I put them in myself when they were in good shape.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Posted Image

Took a vid of the new speakers on the rear deck and yes this is with two tens not the new 4 ones yet.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

i have to say the speakers on the rear deck loox alright

now just throw them subs in!

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Took some pics so roscoe and any other people could kinda see the back of the sub and maybe the depth cause I didn't take any pics of it the first time.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

back end is kinda small

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

back end is kinda small

Yea it is but what you expect for 10 bucks a sub it has a pole vent isn't that any good?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

This thread is 6 pages long with 40+ pictures of speaker boxes, New speakers,old speakers, I think some sort of enclosure and even a Z24 emblem...what a waste of bandwith. :angry:B)

It's waste of Bandwith are you messing with me. I thought SMD likes lots of pics and I am posting my build and I take lots of pictures. What about people with 26 pages like Chode I think your pulling on my leg? Are You?

:mellow: :mellow: :angry:

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

It's waste of Bandwith are you messing with me. I thought SMD likes lots of pics and I am posting my build and I take lots of pictures. What about people with 26 pages like Chode I think your pulling on my leg? Are You?

:mellow: :mellow: :angry:

Topic says "Zach's 4 tens build" but how many pictures of the speakers or their boxes do you need for a build? We get it, they're 500 watt/4ohm speakers... now how about that build?

:rolleyes:B)

Topic says "Zach's 4 tens build" but how many pictures of the speakers or their boxes do you need for a build? We get it, they're 500 watt/4ohm speakers... now how about that build?

:rolleyes:B)

Ok I didn't think I was hurting anything. Never had any problem and I have other posts of box builds with lots of pics and haven't had a problem. Ill try not to post anymore pictures of stuff unless its the box. The speakers had to do with the build in the rear deck I was told to take them out because the 4 tens bass woudl mess them up so I did and found out they were messed up so I had to put the Jensens on the rear deck.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived