Zach's New Build(update 09-24-2007)7:45pm

you couldnt make the vid to day?

I forgot Sorry I was busy today had to get carpet, go to some stores, and the grocery store, then came home and fell asleep and when I got up it was dark outside. Ill try to get you tomorrow just remind me.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

i wanna know where u plan to put ur new amp when u get it

u dont have alot of room

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i wanna know where u plan to put ur new amp when u get it

u dont have alot of room

On the side that the amp is mounted at now. I think I can fine one maybe the same size or the size of the side piece and then I can move my cap and hide it behind the side piece, where all you see is the amp and no cap. I might carpet the box tomorrow or Thursday.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

or maybe you could get anothe amp of the same and put it on the other side?

Nope other side has a door on it where I hide automotive things like rags, oil, etc.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

so, have enough wire to be able to open and close it.

I want one amp it is easier with one, cause its harder with two trying to get the settings the same on each one. Hey be useful and find me a amp under 160 shipped that will do 800-900 rms at 2 ohms stereo. THANKS :blink::lol:

Edit: with a bass knob ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

I want one amp it is easier with one, cause its harder with two trying to get the settings the same on each one. Hey be useful and find me a amp under 160 shipped that will do 800-900 rms at 2 ohms stereo. THANKS :blink::lol:

Edit: with a bass knob ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

be use ful and get on your knees for me, open your mouth, and insert penis.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Thanks mane, but none of them were two channel amps that are 2 ohms stereo meaning that each channel can take a 2 ohm load. I really need right at 800 to 900 rms I dont wanna blow these things LOL

be use ful and get on your knees for me, open your mouth, and insert penis.

Don't reply in the Topic if your gonna talk like that bro, thats not cool I'm not gay I have a girl LOL Get on your job and go post on your corner like I see everyday you SHEMALE Cross dresser? Please go edit that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived