Zach's New Build(update 09-24-2007)7:45pm

instead of the 4 ma audios why not get 2 more Visonik subs that u already got? and sell the 4 tens u just bought for retail price

I don't know I wanna see how these new four one's will sound and if they are not loud enough for me I will give them back to my dad cause he bought them. Then ill put the two tens thats in the car now back in there and save up and get some really good tens like FI,RE,RD,DC or something like that.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

yea get the 12's not 10's. i used to have 2 of em in my truck and they were awesome and u can get them on sonicelectronix for about $50 a peice and i think they have free shipping. but yea dont worry bout what them other ppl think. do what u want its your car...

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

Thanks guys Im working on it now should have pics up in like 1 hour to 1.5 hours. Box is constructed holes are cut yadda yadda and yadda pics later

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Well I got done with the work I was doing abotu 30 minutes ago so I gots shit loads of pics like 75 to upload. This box and these subs look sexy together and I don't know why? LOL

Will be posting pics in 20 mins.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Dang all of the sudden I'm going to get MDF to finish the box and people are saying there like shit.

Read back and see what Roscoe said bought me.

i dont really care what he said, i was saying what id do

Well I got MDF and worked on the box from about 8:00 last night to like 2:00 this morning. Lots of pics 75 to be exact.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

When I was working to show you the time.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived