Cold subs, not as much pound* ?

(sorry, silly question I have to ask and be nice lmao:) )

I park my car outside my place every day, it's there overnight in the cold (not snow, just low chilly temperature's) due to my parents car vacating the garage.

The next morning I go to bump up the bass but it doesn't have as much pound when I leave at 8am, but the bass is fine when I leave collage at around 3pm ..

How can I fix this problem if possible, any little tricks??

Thanks,

im confused.... your bass is fine when you leave an arrangement of pictures at around 3pm???? :trippy:

Yeah a bit confusing :S, but yes it's fine at 3pm after a day of sitting around in the sunshine.

Just early at 8am when I leave home the whole system is cold as there isn't much bass response from the sub to what it would do at 3pm^, can I do anything about it or do I have to deal with it.

....Bare with me, I hope I'm explaining myself lol :)

im confused.... your bass is fine when you leave an arrangement of pictures at around 3pm???? :trippy:

Yeah a bit confusing :S, but yes it's fine at 3pm after a day of sitting around in the sunshine.

Just early at 8am when I leave home the whole system is cold as there isn't much bass response from the sub to what it would do at 3pm^, can I do anything about it or do I have to deal with it.

....Bare with me, I hope I'm explaining myself lol :)

Also, in Australia thats how we spell collage over here hehe

Think about it like this....Do you jump up and get moving fast when its cold outside?? Does your car like to be run hard when its cold outside?

The subs need time to loosen back up because cold weather tends to make them stiffen up over night and if its cold enough it can seize the motors up temporarily until they get warmed up....

I would suggest playing them at moderate volume 1st thing in the morning until they loosen up and then start banging on em after a bit...But thats just my suggestion you can take it for what its worth...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

No prob man...Just take it easy on the woofas when its cold play em low then you will hear em loosen up with out turning up the volume then you can start to gradually turn it up :good:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

cold glue=brittle glue=no good.. be careful. let the car warm up first or play low volume till they loosen up :drinks:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Hey man. Gotta suggestion for ya. Kick your oldies cars outta the garage. Doesn't your machine deserve a house? LOL...

Wouldn't make much diff though, still cold in a garage, unless it's bloody heated!

I agree with others tho, just gotta wait til its warmed up some. Not much else you can do about it.

Whatcha doin at TAFE man? Anything to do with cars? Me, 3rd year mech engineer...

nah its not that its your ears man....

i have the same thing too my systems not as loud when i first wake up but when i get out of school my systems sounds the same like any other day

and yes my temp is like the same 31-29 degress sometimes in the morning

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived