Sonic Electronix

Infinite baffle enclosure?

Is it true that i can seal off the trunk to the point where hardly any air leaks out of it anywheres and i can wall off the back seat from the trunk and put in some amount of subs in it and them being infinite baffle subs!?!? Im retardedly curious this would be something id love to do.

Yes you can, but it will be very hard to do it properly.

Yes it will work.

But it is better to wall your trunk off with an enclosure too, not just the baffle.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Yes it will work.

But it is better to wall your trunk off with an enclosure too, not just the baffle.

no thats not IB

you can seal your trunk from car and run them infinite baffle that way a ton of people do and it works very well

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Yes it will work.

no thats not IB

you can seal your trunk from car and run them infinite baffle that way a ton of people do and it works very well

When did I say it was? Lol

I said that making an enclosure and walling the trunk that way would work better.

Anyway, a baffle and some expanding foam in a trunk isn't IB either, unless you have a massive trunk, or a small sub.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Yes it will work.

no thats not IB

I said that making an enclosure and walling the trunk that way would work better.

Anyway, a baffle and some expanding foam in a trunk isn't IB either, unless you have a massive trunk, or a small sub.

Wow totaly different answer than what i got on CACO. they said cone force is king and i should fit as many subs as i can. I am going to even call up one of the guys.

Lol yea lets throw as many subs as we can fit in the trunk... There idiots... Anyone saying that dont believe.

Yes it will work.

no thats not IB

Wow totaly different answer than what i got on CACO. they said cone force is king and i should fit as many subs as i can. I am going to even call up one of the guys.

Archived