Sundown Audio

Soundstream SPLX BREAKING AGAIN

langsdon2

question about subs in the amp section...

if the subs arent defective, its probably your amp gain, its not a volume knob so half way up doesnt always mean half the power output.

oh, so you know it's bad? talking to langs.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

question about subs in the amp section...

if the subs arent defective, its probably your amp gain, its not a volume knob so half way up doesnt always mean half the power output.

I kinda leaning with this. How many time can SS get you a bad speaker?

well the subs are from the shop and they were all sent on the same batch. new batch was ordered last week but havent heard anything yet from soundstream on ship date.

Bang em if you got em

also the subs can handle all the power the amps can give them. they are 1250 rms subs on 1300 amps. at halfway i should have no problem at all with clipping breaking a half inch plastic ring off of the basket

ok, so you answered all the questions you asked us yourself..

also the subs can handle all the power the amps can give them. they are 1250 rms subs on 1300 amps. at halfway i should have no problem at all with clipping breaking a half inch plastic ring off of the basket

You really need to reread and learn about amplification, gains, and clipping. Turning the gain all the way does NOT equal full output at rms

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

You really need to reread and learn about amplification, gains, and clipping. Turning the gain all the way does NOT equal full output at rms

and i know that it doesnt equal that however i do reach my voltage at almost full gain so

Bang em if you got em

Archived