Second Skin Audio

yummy

Carroot1

When that box sucks fucking balls...give me a call for a correct one.

since when do dicks make good boxes?

ill put my box up against his box any day of the week PAL

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

sucks he got that basic design for 50 bucks.. :shrug:

It is sad to see people spend so much for something so basic...

he charges the same for a sealed box, because only his program "knows" that thats the best design

lol please quote where i said exactly "if pete says it, it must be true". the CLOSEST thing i can find to that is "i know he is way too smart for his own good". how the hell is that even close?

Here you go:

if pwk says it doesnt need bracing, it doesnt need bracing.

i NEVER bashed his boxes.

So what is this saying exactly? That he has a record for making great boxes?

i knew of his crappy "success" rate also. hence why i didnt spend the money.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

he charges the same for a sealed box, because only his program "knows that thats the best design

That's his story and he's sticking to it.

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

I used a pwk design about 4 years ago maybe 3 but its sucked dick. It was 5.75 cubes common chamber for 2 2512s. I had a m3 amp at. 5. The port was 140sqin tuned to 47. I didn't know about boxes so I didn't question it at the time. Never again. I told him I wanted a good all around sound but I mostly listen to rap and rock. ..lil wayne nickleback metallica etc

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

I used a pwk design about 4 years ago maybe 3 but its sucked dick. It was 5.75 cubes common chamber for 2 2512s. I had a m3 amp at. 5. The port was 140sqin tuned to 47. I didn't know about boxes so I didn't. question it at the time. Never again. I told him I wanted a good all around sound but I mostly listen to rap and rock. ..lil wayne nickleback metallica etc. If I ever meet him face to face ill kick him in his fuckin twat

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

I used a pwk design about 4 years ago maybe 3 but its sucked dick. It was 5.75 cubes common chamber for 2 2512s. I had a m3 amp at. 5. The port was 140sqin tuned to 47. I didn't know about boxes so I didn't question it at the time. Never again. I told him I wanted a good all around sound but I mostly listen to rap and rock. ..lil wayne nickleback metallica etc

47hz tuning, wow. How does this guy get business? Because he has an accent and can throw together color coded designs?

Archived