KMS Posted February 9, 2011 Report Posted February 9, 2011 I'd go with an Audiopipe 1500d for $150 2 SA12's - $500 Stinger HPM 0 gauge kit - $115 off Amazon and have someone build you a box. $150 or so BIG3 if you can, then a battery in the back. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
Guest Posted February 9, 2011 Report Posted February 9, 2011 I'd go with an Audiopipe 1500d for $150 2 SA12's - $500 Stinger HPM 0 gauge kit - $115 off Amazon and have someone build you a box. $150 or so BIG3 if you can, then a battery in the back. audiopipe amp sound quality < audioque
Brenton1 Posted February 10, 2011 Report Posted February 10, 2011 What u mean by battery? Cause if u mean u want another one with ur car battery ur already looking at least $200 there. I was wanting a system that cost 1k cause I wanted something that will pound hard and u will hear me coming. Lets just say that 1k turn to 3k+ system but I loved it tho and people feel me coming now. Try to look on audio sites they have good stuff for sell for cheap. Then go from there. Get u started make a thread that says wtb ? Sub or amp u want and u will go from there.. I wish I did that but I wanted the baddest loudest system around were I live, and I do and bought everything new but my sundown amp..I'll be upgrading this year to a suv and Mac mini much more. Trust me when u get a loud system, u want louder til u get too 2-4 18s subs and 6+ rms or more.
KMS Posted February 10, 2011 Report Posted February 10, 2011 I'd go with an Audiopipe 1500d for $150 2 SA12's - $500 Stinger HPM 0 gauge kit - $115 off Amazon and have someone build you a box. $150 or so BIG3 if you can, then a battery in the back. audiopipe amp sound quality < audioque AQ is another $100 and I don't think he's looking for Sound quality. Plus the list I suggested would probably be a tad close or over $1000 after taxes and shipping :\ But yes Audioque>Audiopipe all day everyday. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
Brenton1 Posted February 10, 2011 Report Posted February 10, 2011 15" fi bl-$500 of less Audio pipe 1500d-150 0 gauge kit-$100 eBay Box build bout 100-150$ Total $850 to $900 (idk cost of Box maybe cheaper and 0ga maybe cheaper u don't have to go stinger)
MistahVee502 Posted February 10, 2011 Author Report Posted February 10, 2011 Ok, Scratch what i started out saying...I am wanting to have a ground pounding system that i can TRUST...shit that will be well worth the money and will last a while. Something thats a dependable step-up from Entry level Hifonic 300w rms subs with a preferably bigger ammount of bass output. im not trying to become bass king in my city...i want loud bass that reflects good on what i paid for it THE YOTA(96'Camry LE) Her Voice: Kenwood KDC-MP345U Receiver Two 12" HFi12D4 Subwoofers Rockford Fosgate 201s Amp Four Kenwood Excelon KFC-X693 6x9s
MistahVee502 Posted February 10, 2011 Author Report Posted February 10, 2011 I was thinking 2 12" Kicker L7's with a Alpine MRPM2000 THE YOTA(96'Camry LE) Her Voice: Kenwood KDC-MP345U Receiver Two 12" HFi12D4 Subwoofers Rockford Fosgate 201s Amp Four Kenwood Excelon KFC-X693 6x9s
iKidwell Posted February 10, 2011 Report Posted February 10, 2011 i'd go with dc level 3's or sundown sa-12's, maybe some t3 t600's or aq sdc's as well..2 12's or 10's..and then an aq1200 without a doubt, build your own box for like $80, if you're in lexington i'd work with you, and then a knukonceptz wiring kit, and some 0ga to 4ga adaptors..and another ~10 ft of 0 ga for your big 3 c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Guest Posted February 10, 2011 Report Posted February 10, 2011 AQ is another $100 and I don't think he's looking for Sound quality. Plus the list I suggested would probably be a tad close or over $1000 after taxes and shipping :\ But yes Audioque>Audiopipe all day everyday. yes but its worth it. the bass is so much smoother and sounds so much better than the audiopipe. i will say a pair of obsidian 12's (which their tests have proven that it can handle more power better than the sdc2.5 and is only 1db quieter than a dd 9512) on an audioque 1200. knukonceptz 4 gauge kit. box materials = $50. design = cheap or free.
Guest Posted February 10, 2011 Report Posted February 10, 2011 15" fi bl-$500 of less Audio pipe 1500d-150 0 gauge kit-$100 eBay Box build bout 100-150$ Total $850 to $900 (idk cost of Box maybe cheaper and 0ga maybe cheaper u don't have to go stinger) uhh you DO know that the audiopipe has 4 gauge inputs? lmao and where the hell does the BL cost $500? its $300 on their site
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.