Where do I buy iraggi alter. From

Also...I talked to him far more than just twice...saying I only spoke to him twice is fucking retarded on your part. Just like you exaggerated that ... I am sure these TONS of people you know was an exaggeration as well.

I asked a lot of questions about his alts and different things when I was shopping for an alt. So I talked to him a good amount during that time. Wheres your experience with him since you choose to discount mine?

um all the threads on the forum are gone... and no, i didnt exaggerate the TONs of friends who got fucked over by him....

but if you choose to live in your fairytale world go for it, 99% of the forum know how fucked up he is with his shit... but believe what YOU want :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Hahahahaha a bunch of grown men/boys cryin like bitches. Why is this thread still open?!

And why the fuck are you here?

That's the second time in this very thread that I stated I do not own an Iraggi alt....so no I am not talking like I own one of his alts (refer to post #41). Actually the only reason I didn't buy from him was becasue I got a killer deal on an Ohio Gen alt. And when its time for new alts again. I will stick with Ohio Gen because I like them.

but you are saying how awesome his pricing is and how good his CS is, not willing to put some $$ in his pocket and get one from him?

if you are atleast going to promote his product like hes great, you should also be willing to run it...

I try not to talk shit or bash companys with out proof... hes proved hes a shit bag to me... through my friends and others feedback here...

but he cant have that great of prices or CS if you are not willing to buy something from him, because I know you probably have read the same shit I have about him and your not wanting to deal with that bullshit.

Where the fuck are you getting your misinformation?? You cant just make shit up. Where did I say anything about his prices being awesome?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

615 594 8965 is doms number

I personally havnt had a bad experience with his CS.

Teamflexissueslong.jpg1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s

Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW

Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos

Said it multiples times now....OP do you. Give him a shout or send him an email. If you don't want to...that's cool, doesn't hurt my feelings any.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Only alt companies ive dealt with are DC Power (answereed 99% of my calls, which were and still are pretty frequent)Mechman who i sent a PM got a reply and told him what engine i had and got no response back. People had stopped using Iraggi way before Meade stopped which was what maybe a few months ago? Iraggi has been gone for way longer then that. Also somebody said Meade ran DC power? I dont recall that one.

OP given the responses in this thread id suggest not going with Iraggi... shit thats even if they are still around.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Been here long...it happens. Its not like I have been here from the start but i have been here long enough to see the trends change and they tend to change with him. Not everyone tho.

d(-__-)b

Been here long...it happens. Its not like I have been here from the start but i have been here long enough to see the trends change and they tend to change with him. Not everyone tho.

Well you shouldn't say it, if everybody here doesn't fit into that category.

I for one doesn't not care what product Steve gets endorsed to run. I got enough common sense to know what produce is for me, and what isn't.

I'm sure he does have a influence on people who can't decide for their self.

But I wouldn't run Iraggi if everybody on this forum ran it. And even if he's CS changed for the good, seems it can't get much worst, just the old ways scare me enough to look else where.

They are to many other options out there to be stuck looking at Iraggi, or to even take a chance buying his products.

This is just my personal opinion. Nobody has to agree, it doesn't matter to me. I just know what I won't buy, and Iraggi is one.

I shouldn't say something becasue everyone here doesn't fit in?!?

What kind of comment is that? That doesn't even make sense. I am not trying to make anyone go buy an Iraggi, all I offered up was my opinion and some people got butt hurt over it. And its funny cause the same people whining that becasue I dont run Iraggi so my opinion is null and void...they dont run Iraggi either, lol. Anyway, do you. OP, you do you. And ima do me ;)

Sombody deleted there post.....

d(-__-)b

I shouldn't say something becasue everyone here doesn't fit in?!?

What kind of comment is that? That doesn't even make sense. I am not trying to make anyone go buy an Iraggi, all I offered up was my opinion and some people got butt hurt over it. And its funny cause the same people whining that becasue I dont run Iraggi so my opinion is null and void...they dont run Iraggi either, lol. Anyway, do you. OP, you do you. And ima do me ;)

Sombody deleted there post.....

so are you referring to me getting butthurt over your opinion?

no, i got mad because you agreed about people being nuthuggers....

dont take a nuthugger to realize dom is a fucking loser... just takes basic reading comprehension and being on the forum longer than 6 months to realize that...

but of course, all the bad stuff about dom has been deleted...

What I said still stands true, if he has been so good to you CS wise, go put your money in his pockets and see how YOU get treated.

seems like once he gets peoples money he generally doesnt give a fuck anymore..

but of course... no one can see that because the MULTIPLE threads posted weekly about him have been deleted...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived