Will The Baby Come Today?

David

Why would you want to induce her when she is in labor already. There is a reason for the long delay in delivery only GOD knows y the delay is. Just allow nature to take its course. Yes David we all are awaiting the birth of the little lady, and feel your pain and stress on the matter. All the dads here have gone through the same thing pretty much. I can say that I have 4 times over. congrats to you

well she isnt really in labor, she was having non productive labor which isnt a good thing ( casues the baby to stress) this is number 6 for me so I have some experience with it, the reason I want them to induce is beacuse my wife is going through Hell, she cant get off the couch by herself, she is in alot of pain( baby is large and pushing up on her ribs) I work 45 mins out of town and she is home alone with 2 lil ones ( 3 and 4) if her body decided to go full into labor while I was at work it could be bad, she dont fit behind the wheel of any car, so she wouldnt be able to drive herself, and seeing she has allready had a few delieverys it could be extremly fast birth, so its not like Im trying to rush anything.

well she isnt really in labor, she was having non productive labor which isnt a good thing ( casues the baby to stress) this is number 6 for me so I have some experience with it, the reason I want them to induce is beacuse my wife is going through Hell, she cant get off the couch by herself, she is in alot of pain( baby is large and pushing up on her ribs) I work 45 mins out of town and she is home alone with 2 lil ones ( 3 and 4) if her body decided to go full into labor while I was at work it could be bad, she dont fit behind the wheel of any car, so she wouldnt be able to drive herself, and seeing she has allready had a few delieverys it could be extremly fast birth, so its not like Im trying to rush anything.

yea that can get to a guy I'm hoping for the best for the 2 of you. I don't know you at all but i have to say that my prayers are with you and the misses.

thanks man, its much appreciated.

if i lived closer,me and the wifey would help you and your wife anyway we could bro.

we wish you the best of luck and our prayer's are with you and your family.

p.s. I HATE DOCTOR'S!!! for this kind of stuff anyway...

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Thanks man, It makes me soooo Proud to be Apart of this Forum, its people like you, that make things seem right in this fucked up world we live in.

UPDATE: My wife and my mom are @ the Hospital Right now, she is 100% ephazed and is dailated more than when we were last there, she is also leaking water( Amniotic fluid) from the Amniotic sac, the baby is engaged in the birth canal, so things are deffinitly working in our favor right now :) doesnt mean where having a baby yet but it should be very soon now, I will know more in a hour or so, keep your fingers crossed

Thanks man, It makes me soooo Proud to be Apart of this Forum, its people like you, that make things seem right in this fucked up world we live in.

UPDATE: My wife and my mom are @ the Hospital Right now, she is 100% ephazed and is dailated more than when we were last there, she is also leaking water( Amniotic fluid) from the Amniotic sac, the baby is engaged in the birth canal, so things are deffinitly working in our favor right now :) doesnt mean where having a baby yet but it should be very soon now, I will know more in a hour or so, keep your fingers crossed

thats great too hear,bro!!!i know your wife will really be glad!!!

good luck! :)

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Archived