Will The Baby Come Today?

David

Thanks Guys/gals.

Today Just might be the day, wife has been having contractions all nite, right now they are about 10 mins apart.

as soon as my parents get to my house we are going to the hospital, hopefully today will be the Day.

As soon as I know anything, I will nextel Steve and maybee he can give you guys updates.

David

10 minutes apart, you have about 4-5 hours maybe 6-7.. By this afternoon you will have a baby..When those contractions get to about 2 minutes apart then it gets closer to go time..Lets all make a bet when your baby gets here..It is 9:20 Am Central time..I am saying about 3 pm this afternoon Central time..That is what time I am saying so that will be around noon your time..12-1 oclock today Cali time..

10 minutes apart, you have about 4-5 hours maybe 6-7.. By this afternoon you will have a baby..When those contractions get to about 2 minutes apart then it gets closer to go time..Lets all make a bet when your baby gets here..It is 9:20 Am Central time..I am saying about 3 pm this afternoon Central time..That is what time I am saying so that will be around noon your time..12-1 oclock today Cali time..

im betting on.... the 1-2 o'clock hour :) this baby is ready to meet Mama and Daddy :excl:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Grats man. 12:30-1:00 cali time is my guess.

bro! you just upped the anny with your 30 min time slot... you must be a doctor or a high roller!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

The reason I know about these contraction is that I had to drive 2 hours away to the hospital for both of my kids to be delivered, first baby my wifes water broke and I made the 2 hour drive. The next baby she started having contractions 5 minutes apart and i made the drive agian..5 minutes apart, we got there around 7am, got checked into our room. By 12:30 the baby was here. So you still have awhile..It really depends on how fast your wife will dilate. There is a medicine that they can give her through her IV to speed up the dilation process, It begins with a P, but I can't remember right off what it is called..

Archived