1 XS D3400

if its in decent condition and all the paper work and shit is with it ill take it!

just let me know i leave for disney land the 12 and dont come back till the 16th soo....

I will look and see if I kept everything. I know I have the box but I have moved twice since i bought it and alot of stuff has gotten mixed up.

if its in decent condition and all the paper work and shit is with it ill take it!

just let me know i leave for disney land the 12 and dont come back till the 16th soo....

I will look and see if I kept everything. I know I have the box but I have moved twice since i bought it and alot of stuff has gotten mixed up.

i would just really like the paper work soo i know how to use the thing!! i was reading my warhorse manual and it briefly says what it does!

not trying to be picky just dont want to be dumb founded by it!! hahaha

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

5 left!

The WXRC comes with everything I got with it. It gives you precise control over every function of the amp. You can set you high and lowpass filters to exact freqs. You can control the limiter from it. It has 4 different input voltage settings 1,2,5, and 10v. The damn thing does so much stuff that it is confusing. I am just starting to figure it out now, but I want to go to a 14v setup and DC amps.

Archived