Sundown Audio

power acoustic amps

ROAD_DOG

the audiopipe seems to be a good amp

if you really cant wait for a sundown or a better amp and would like a cheaper alternative to hold you over, i would say audiopipe is your best best. or look around for a used amp

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

from what I been hearing is that the hifonics amps will work good then take a dump they just burn up supposedly they are known for being crispy critters

if u dont know what your doing. gotta keep your volts up. they ae power hungry. supportively does rated at 14.4. the brutus at least. i had a hifonics amp while back and it did me good. no problems

I never owned a hifonics amp before so i wouldnt know about keeping the volts up just how may i be able to do that

just make sure u got the big 3 going on or ho alt and couple batteries depending on how much power u want to run.

the audiopipe seems to be a good amp

if you really cant wait for a sundown or a better amp and would like a cheaper alternative to hold you over, i would say audiopipe is your best best. or look around for a used amp

im looking into all amps but since i want to get my system up and running im considering a good cheap amp that will do good till i get a better amp

from what I been hearing is that the hifonics amps will work good then take a dump they just burn up supposedly they are known for being crispy critters

if u dont know what your doing. gotta keep your volts up. they ae power hungry. supportively does rated at 14.4. the brutus at least. i had a hifonics amp while back and it did me good. no problems

I never owned a hifonics amp before so i wouldnt know about keeping the volts up just how may i be able to do that

just make sure u got the big 3 going on or ho alt and couple batteries depending on how much power u want to run.

I dont plan to go big just the regular subs and amp and a 4 channel amp later down the road for my speakers I dont plan on doing the big 3 on my car since im gonna be selling it soon

Archived