What happens when people dont listen

all i can say is wow, dude acts like he understands that people are trying to help him. so it doesnt happen again, but he doesnt care. fuckin spoiled kids!

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

So someone suggested something...he didnt listen and fried his sub and learned from it....admits it...you guys continue to bash.

You guys are a bunch of faggots for kicking him while he's down. This is why people view this hobby as something negative...let him do what he wants.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

So someone suggested something...he didnt listen and fried his sub and learned from it....admits it...you guys continue to bash.

You guys are a bunch of faggots for kicking him while he's down. This is why people view this hobby as something negative...let him do what he wants.

I try to help him, He doesnt listen,he blows his sub, he admits i was right and he still wants to keep bass boost on because he likes it... So did he really learn from it? no. Im not trying to be a dick, I tried to help him out.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

You are making me think too much. I suppose this would be a good time to propose something....a new idea...dont u bitches go and try to steal it because this page is gonna be cached...

Just picture this, Im going to make a sub and rate it for 100 watts....But the jokes on you...it can handle 1,000 watts...

Lost newbs wont even be able to clip that bitch 100 percent 24/7/365 and blow it at rated power....

The best part is that I'll have a bunch of grown men swinging from my nuts about how my sub can handle 10 times its rated power and not even sweat....

Game over.....You see, I win the game...no really...I do...just read the first word in every paragraph...

Eclipse cd7000

i still don't get it..he had a bass knob with a clip light.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

he probably played well below tuning. and it may not have had anything to do with his clipping problem that everyone is bashing him for.

It wouldnt surprise me that his ss filter is off.

Eclipse cd7000

he probably played well below tuning. and it may not have had anything to do with his clipping problem that everyone is bashing him for.

It wouldnt surprise me that his ss filter is off.

Playing below tuning is going to toast your coil? lol.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Archived