What happens when people dont listen

So like a week ago this kid posted a video about his new head unit and was showing his settings and he had bass boost ALL THE WAY UP, I told him hes going to clip it and blow the sub and he disagreed he said "no, i have the bass boost up cause thats what my preference is, and my sub does just fine, and nothin ever "clips or cooks" as you would like to say!! lol :P", well he posted a video today that the sub was blow... He says in the video he blew the sub by playing to low WTF? people are dumb... here's the 2 videos... uggh, maybe I should just not try and help people :noob:

Where he shows his settings(Skip to 4:00)

Blown sub

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Lol

Edit:

Theres a few local people

We try to give advice, that refuse to listen. Some think it's better to have 3 alts charging 2 batteries instead of 2 alts charging 6 batteries. One dumbass got a quote from us for 4 level 3s then went and paid $50 more direct through rusty.

ROFLMAO!!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

File0004205.JPG

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i said something lulz

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

he had the loudness all the way on high, bass boost all the way up, and lots of other stuff, so he had a horribly clipped signal, combine that with full tilt, and you get woofer cooker !!!!!! anyone hungry?

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

There are funny guys, believe it or not, some moron over here (friend of a friend) has wasted 3000$ only on subs on last 2 years because he blow them all, he thinks he´s a box designer, he designed a box for 3 pioneer 1000 watts 12" subs with 1.1 cubic feet and 3 6" pvc ports with around 58 hz tuning if i remember correctly for daily, of course the subs didn´t last 2 weeks, then he bought 2 15" fi´s from my best friend and designed a box wich is 2 cubic feet per sub and a port smaller than a mouse and that thing has some major port noise!!

Anyways, yes, sometimes you find morons like the guy on the video, he deserved to blow the sub maybe haha

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

. One dumbass got a quote from us for 4 level 3s then went and paid $50 more direct through rusty.

ROFLMAO!!

I don't know if you should laugh at that statement. Think about it, it actually makes you look bad that he'd go and spend more money with Rusty then to go through you.

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

. One dumbass got a quote from us for 4 level 3s then went and paid $50 more direct through rusty.

ROFLMAO!!

I don't know if you should laugh at that statement. Think about it, it actually makes you look bad that he'd go and spend more money with Rusty then to go through you.

IF you only new the guy. He calls weekly asking for advice and does the exact opposite of what he's told. The guys clueless.

Archived