Kryptonite's 4th order blow through?!?!

Thanks bro, its a pain in the neck and back and arms lol.

Update: new battery should be in the mail in the next couple days; D3100 #3 will be a welcome addition for sure!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Thanks bro, I got some more Deadening done today, 20sqft so far, 30 sqft left before I need to find more lol. I gotta get my butt in gear though, the first summer show us coming up fast and I need that box lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

• 1 month later...

I've got a couple pics to put up after work, some new additions :)

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Alright, who wants some pics?? It's been kind of slow lately due to work and weather not cooperating with each other. When it's nice outside i'm working all day and when it's rainy and crappy i can't get into my back garage to get my supplies. I did however have time one day to make a small modification to my truck grill...

108_0601.jpg

108_0600.jpg

Fits nicely over that little blue oval, hopefully this will keep the problems away from it, doubtful though.

I was also looking for more batteries for a decent bank in the truck. I have a tool box in the truck that was originally purchased for the sole purpose of being a battery rack, but i decided to be difficult and try to make them all fit inside the cab with everything else. Picked up a D3100 from Neo_Frog which i can't remember if i mentioned it already or not but yeah lol. Also just took delivery of a 4th D3100 through Corona_Jeff...

108_0598.jpg

108_0599.jpg

As you can see, that makes quite the hefty bank for my little Ranger. Should be good though lol for now haha

More to come shortly...

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Yeah that thing will redefine how "normal" people look at 10's lol. Hopefully you can get your build done and get out on the streets showing off :drink40:

06 GP GXP

Google Nexus 7 16gb

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

*Electrical*

DC Power 320a HP

2 - Juicebox Bananas g31

Stinger SPP2250 rear

Kinetik HC1800 side of wall

Optima Red Top front

Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear

Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3

2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm)

4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's

15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off

DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz

GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled

Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast!

Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091

Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0)

Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).

Now we all have plenty of cabling running through out our vehicles and sometimes it look nice with a buss bar, sometimes it's heavily stacked on the terminals themselves, and sometimes we decided to have a nice brick made up. Not wanting to rape the battery terminals with several 1/0 rings each, I decided to ask a few of my customers where i work if they could or knew anyone that does machining. A buddy Tom said he'd be able to break one out quick for me, just give him time to deal with his medical issues, bad knees and back but still builds his own one off custom bobbers and trikes all the time lol. Yesterday was the day and within 3 hours, start to finish, this is what i was graced with...

108_0595.jpg

108_0596.jpg

108_0597.jpg

108_0604.jpg

108_0603.jpg

108_0605.jpg

24 inputs for 1/0 or smaller with nearly 1" of cable input depth. i know that the cable is bare outside the brick, but it's just to show that it fits in snuggly. I figure for now I'll be using one full side, having the entire second side for more cables, obviously lol, but for whatever i need down the road.

That's all for now, the las battery is coming in tomorrow hopefully and i'll be able to get started on my dual battery setup under my hood, provided it'll fit lol.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

video taping opening boxes is GAY.. however the sub looks nice and beefy.. build looks great.. keep taking your time and getting the right equipment and you wont regret it.. patience.. lol looking good

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

Archived