Kryptonite's 4th order blow through?!?!

I have finally decided that after all the different changes in gear i've made over the past 4 years, it's time to make a proper build log. It's going to be a slow build since work usually schedules me at the least opportune times and cash flow is slow since i just paid off a bank loan i had outstanding. Need to replenish funds again lol.

Yes, I am the proud owner of the first T3 TSNS 10" subwoofer dubbed the Kryptonite Edition. Dual 1-ohm direct leads in 8 gauge, 4000 rms handling (probably more but we'll start small). Here is the video of me unboxing it, big thanks go out to JD, Ed, Edwin T. Socket and everyone at T3 Audio for this amazing sub, can't wait to get it in my truck!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Daayyyuuummmm! im tuned in man. cool editing btw.

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Thanks guys, ill have pics at some point, I'm limited to my gfs computer

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

My favorite part of that sub is the green cone! Im partial to black and green combo!

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

If u can YouTube on ur phone just put in tsns 10 and it'll pop up

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Archived