Second Skin Audio

wall vs non wall setup!

dblovah51

trailblazer build..should i do a wall or put back in my old boxes which is two subs up and two firin rear which did 156.9 and 155@ meca at 41hrtz. i also want it to b a drive by spl beast and with my experience walls havent done to well in drive by parades

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

If both enclosures are built as good as possible, the wall would probably be louder.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Walls don't do loud in drive by? The world record holders in db 4 and 5 have walls.....

Now daily vs burp walls are different

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Walls don't do loud in drive by? The world record holders in db 4 and 5 have walls.....

Now daily vs burp walls are different

ive only had 3 personal experience wid walls and only 1 of them scored higher than i did but non scored higher than i did in the drive by parade, and they all weree musical walls..two of the vehicles walls i kno were well built but the 3rd i wasnt sure about they all scores good but my sub up and rear firin always impressed me more.. for instance the 3 dc wall did 154 @48hrzt my 3 fi did 154.8@41hrtz.. the other vehicle did 155.4 with the 4 fi when i added my fourth sub i did [email protected] am goin based on that result! but im sure yal can tell me your opinions

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

i really leanin towards the walled cause its alot easier in terms of settn up your batteries and amps in the rear with ample space to play with...rather than squeezing all for subs plus amps and batts in a sub firing back and up application which worked well for my in my envoy!

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

Archived