Braingetter's Rides And Installs

nice rides and installs!!!!DAMN..how many rides you got???

lol.. 6 actually... I love cadillacs, but the 76 boss hogg isnt mine, i just did all the work except paint and upholstery...

my 85 fleetwood ...still under construction..all she does is bounce around :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

back in 03 at a lil flip car show...grill on a actuator reclining down like the fifth wheel sittin on 3 wheel

Posted Image

took my truck 22's off to bullshit with the switches...

Posted Image

my old 99 burban with rear doors on actuators, opened like magic!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

never a dull moment when you got more screens than eyeballs in your car.... 11 total..

Posted Image

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

yea lovin the hopper man

my bro has one of them coolest cars ever

also good to see another kicker fan around here

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Thanks homies.... I appreciate ya !!!!

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

bout damn time you got here BG... welcome to the board. maybe we can get you away from kicker subs and into some fi audio for the seville

:lol::lol: Of course homie, you already know what time it was, I had to jump on this tight ass forum .... After peeping out those fi's, i definetly will be doing another setup to check them out, maybe 2-15" triple slug btls......

I see you been here for a minute, fucker you should have told me about here years back... :angry::angry::):)

i know i posted vids and pictures i thought maybe youd know about it. anyway the forumn here is about 1 year old now.

i'll tell ya this. i ordered 2 18" loaded BL's not the btl's. i have 2 sundown 1500's at 1 ohm. true 1500watts these subs shut shit down period.

im no bass pussy but they get super loud and low. you can "knock hoez down" with em 2 btl 15"s would be nasty though

sweet ass rides man, much props havin 6 cars and all of them flipped out

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived