A priest and a rabbi are walking together down they street when they both see a young boy walking towards them... the priest says " Hey rabbi, lets f--k him"... The Rabbi replies " OK, but outta what?"

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

2 old friends are sitting on the porch having a beer...the one friend notices that his dog is licking his own balls and says "man I wish I could do that!" His buddy looks over and says " yup...me too, Im just afraid your dog will bite me".

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Whats black and blue, 3 feet tall, and give me head? Your kid.

Daddy, whats a bj? shut up and keep sucking.

What is red and white, runs in circles and screams bloody murder? A baby with forks in its eyes.

Whats lifeless, purple and smells bad? ^^ Same baby 6 months later^^

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Whats the difference between a truck load of babies and a truck load of bowling balls?

-You can unload a truck load of babies with a pitch fork.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

two pedophiles were walking down the road talking and the one said "Jim... did you see the new neighbors little girl?? She has to be about 10 years old..." The other pedo said in disgust... "Tom, that is just plain dam sick..." The other replied back... "No, I swear... she did not look a day over 6!"

This hot intelligent well educated blonde was driving down the road in her BMW when she came across a stupid blonde running around in a grassy field acting like she is swimming... Being totally disgusted with the dumb blondes stupid actions, she hastily rolled down her window and yelled "You know it's dumb ass blondes like you that give us blondes a bad name... If I could swim I would come over there and kick your ass..."

A man is on th beach looking around and finds a genie bottle. So he decides to rub it until the genie appears.

Genie says 'you have unlocked me from my bottle and I will grant you 3 wishes with the condition if you are married then your wife get 2x what you ask for, agreed?'

The man speaks and says 'but I am in the middle of a divorce, she's taking 1/2 of what I own now!'

Genie says 'these are my condition, yes or no?'

The man says yes and the genie ask for his first wish.

The man says I would like $100 billion

The genie grants him his wish and reminds the man that his wife will get $200 billion.

For the mans second wish he ask for a huge island all to himself.

The genie reminds the man that his wife will get 2 huge islands all to herself.

The genie then ask the man for his final wish, the man thinks for a moment and says 'I want you to beat me half to death'

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Archived