Soo close... yet so far... amps/ out...

soo... i tooked amps and subs out.. left coax and mids amps...

my car took a dump on me... sounds like a piston or some shit major in the engine is fukd up.. and over heats within seconds... and just changed radiator and thermostat. ..

hopefully it's minor... gonna take it to get it scanned/diagnose checked tmrw... and we'll see from there... from there it'll determine if i gotta sell some of my stuff to fix or what the fuk..

im fucken bummed out.... i can live without the system.. but i need my car !! that impala has been my baby since 10th grade !! :(...

ohhh and wow !! my dad said it was the weight of the box and subs that fucked it up... just WOW :/

my subs in room now...

IMG_3231.jpg

i guess i got a collection of hifonics now...

IMG_4514.jpg

Sux and that'd something my parents would say... your system if fucking up your car haha.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Sux and that'd something my parents would say... your system if fucking up your car haha.

yea.... i mean he coulda atleast said something that he could believe himself like "oh the wiring" or atleast the vibration... but he said "weight" im like man u weight more than that !!