Second Skin Audio

Orion HCCA vs Any?

SasquatchREG32

jeez this thread is stupid. you have no idea what true SQ or true SPL is. any regular speaker that you can buy will more than likely fill in your "needs". pick one that you like that is in your price range and get it.

This.

Both companies are good products with great cs. (dc and fi) pick the decal you like and see where you can get the best deal and go with them, you'll like either.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

jeez this thread is stupid. you have no idea what true SQ or true SPL is. any regular speaker that you can buy will more than likely fill in your "needs". pick one that you like that is in your price range and get it.

This.

Both companies are good products with great cs. (dc and fi) pick the decal you like and see where you can get the best deal and go with them, you'll like either.

You want to hit the lows real good? Get a TC Sounds LMS Ultra.

that's an SQ sub...when vannin Gale designed that coil (yeah...Vannin designed it at Eclipse...not Thilo) it was for the SW8000. When Vannin left Eclipse Thilo decided to use the coil for his own subs. It's still an SQ coil meant to reduce impedance rise. It does, however, decrease efficiency, also...That's a natural side effect of the coil design.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

VS. Threads aren't allowed... Seriously sooooooo a LOCK is in order...

Listen to one of each, and make your decision... Ive had both

I prefer Fi

BUT YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO BOTH,ONLY YOU CAN MAKE THE DECISION!!!!!... Power the Fi with OVER 2.5k and youll be more than surprised

Dont see the HCCA handling that much power DAILY

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Archived