Rf 360.1 Digital Signal Processor

Benji0687

I've been looking into getting a Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.1 signal processor, but I have a couple questions before I buy. First off, do you have to own a Palm to control it, or is it possible to use a Bluetooth-enabled laptop? This unit seems to have an awesome amount of controls and settings, but how difficult is it to set up? Also, does this unit help or cause any problems with noise? I've had some noise issues with my setup lately, and i'm hoping to find a fix for it soon.

I really like this unit, and would like to get one, but I'm not looking to buy a Palm too when I know I wouldn't use it for anything else. Any chance I could use my Sony Ericsson S500i phone (bluetooth enabled, 1gb memory) to control the 3sixty?

Thanks for your help guys

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Um i would fix the noise before adding the 360... you may or may not be able to fix it with the 360 in.

currently there is a beta version of the software for PC and it now is usable by any bluetooth dongle so you should be good there but i doubt you can use your phone. It requires windows mobile 5.0 or above, palm os # or above.

also id check up on it on the rf site it gives you lots of usefull info.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived