Sundown Audio

Ps1-5500d

thegr8cody

i dont see where you can go wrong with it , 300 for the amp get tired of it and want a better quality amp you can always sell it to a local for 350-400 (tell em its a 600 dollar retail amp) make a few dollars and add a few more to what you make and get a real good amp ...or atleast a better amp

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

sorry double post, but its like my plans ill have alittle over 600 in 2 of the 5500s and ill save about 400 -500 over the next month or two , sell the 5500s for 300-400 deping if online or local add my extra and ill buy a stetsom (SP) 7000 and get one killer amp that will smack down 4 of the 5500 at one time

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol its like a useable saveing account, buying the cheaper amps useing the hell out of them save up in the mean time, sell em and Get your orignal money back and maybe a little more add to that and wam you got a nicer better amp people wont talk smack about lol

about a year a go i bought an a3000db paid $250 shipped sold it for $250 to my friend,i told him to get a voltage meter and he never did he dropped it below voltage and popped the voltage regualtors and just gave it back,so now im in the process of fixing trying to track some down radio shack didnt have the right ones and they didnt have 16 lol,so i once i fix it back up for sale lol

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0