hey everyone didnt know where to post this well i was real happy when i received my hids ordered from ddm tunning as am unpacking one of my bulbs i noticed there is a slit or small crack on the protective tube outside part of the bulb its wasnt a big crack but i could see through and see the metal wire thats there

20078613462612150.jpg

thats where the small crack is located i grabbed the phone right away and called ddm service and they answered talked to the guy which was no help at all didn't even know what that part was called or if it was safe to use the bulb like that or not so he gives me the number to the warranty place for ddm i call and they had me on hold for 20 minutes hang up call again and no answer so i just hung up and now am here i want to know if they are safe to use and whats the worst that can happen

Edited by bassHZ

cowboys_logo.gif

it's fine...it won't arc from there as long as there's no grounded metal in the light assembly (there usually is not since the cases are plastic)

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it