Jump to content

Best looking truck ever made.


Recommended Posts

Posted

I feel I must also add these two beauties to the list

gmc-typhoon.jpg

1991-gmc-syclone-13_c_1280x782.jpg

YESS!!!!! those vehicles are FUCKING AWESOME!!!

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Posted

honestly the only new pickup I like the look of is the raptor (if you do it fair and go stock for stock)

2010-ford-f-150-svt-raptor-1.jpg

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

2011 el camino

2011-el-camino.jpg

Either said this was an El Camino doesn't know what their talking about or GM forgot that Chevy is supposed to make the El Camino, not Pontiac.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Posted

and the fact that pontiac is dead and so is the elcamino and hopefully stays that way

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 443 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...