Tigs Grand Prix Build

I found the problem. My second ground was not getting a good connection. My battery is indeed good and is not giving 14.6v while the car is running.

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

I got my system put back in and sealed off from the trunk. I fixed the problem with having the trunk open making the sound level higher.

Im going to a meca comp sunday so I will take some video and post up me results. Im looking for a 145 but we will see

2011-05-20_20-11-22_662.jpg

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

I used foam noodles that kids use in the pool (i play with them too haha). It worked great and I didnt have to use any spray foam. I didnt have a lot of space that needed sealed. I also used weather stripping to seal the top of the box to the bottom of the deck. Worked out very well.

Also thanks for the compliment. I still have a lot more to go as soon as I get my new amp for my highs

I hate country too..

I have an '04 Grand Prix GTP and I think you have just convinced my to put my XS d3400 up front and not in the trunk. I would love to see pics of where you grounded your big 3 to, especially on the engine. I have an idea of where I'm putting them, but I'd love to see where you did.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

Archived