My Civic Build 2 Fi 15" Bl's On 2 Sundown Saz 1500d's

You know what..Man I better go and measure just to make sure..HA HA>.HELL yeah it will fit..I will have to take the seats and Center console out to and walk it in there but yeah it will fit..It is only 30 inches high and 20 deep..I have room to spare in my door opening..Hell If I have to I will take the doors off. And I may have to..But it will be ok..It'll fit. Before I do anything Else I will do a test fit..and take a pic..

Jcoleman, its a good thing you made me test fit it..Man, does it barely fit..I have to take both seats out, center console out take the hinge off of the door so it will open fully. Hopefully won't have to take gearshift and steering wheel off..Man I literally have inches to spare..Would have pictures but wife took memory card to get some pics developed. I will have pics tonight..I still haven't gotten it in there but by this evening I should have a picture of it in there..Not gonna stay just to make sure it fits..Still have to sand and maybe fiberglass the inside..That box is a heavy BIIIOOOTTCCHHH!

Guys should I put my port on top around my headrests or should I put the port on the bottom.. Most people I see with wall setups they have the port on the bottom..What would be the difference in sound??? I designed mine to be around my headrests...Is that a bad thing?? Or is it just because people want to see the subs??

my wall is going to be port on top...be different, put it on top. Youll really feel the air

Thats what i'm gonna do...Dbwesz set up just looks freakin insane...I will have a pic up later hopefully..

loox good man

ur gettin some good progress on it now

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0