My Civic Build 2 Fi 15" Bl's On 2 Sundown Saz 1500d's

Ok Guys I have several different methods of finishing the box, thanks for all your input. At this point I am still waiting on my amp to get fixed and I will probably not be working on it for a few days..I may it depends on how I feel. I lost a fellow firefighter last night in a car accident and I was the first to arrive on the scene. Police officer was speeding through downtown area, not on a call and plowed right into him while he was going through and intersection..He was off duty..I feel really horrible today..Hasn't been a good night for me..I will keep you all posted though when I start glassing. Thanks guys.

Ok Guys I have several different methods of finishing the box, thanks for all your input. At this point I am still waiting on my amp to get fixed and I will probably not be working on it for a few days..I may it depends on how I feel. I lost a fellow firefighter last night in a car accident and I was the first to arrive on the scene. Police officer was speeding through downtown area, not on a call and plowed right into him while he was going through and intersection..He was off duty..I feel really horrible today..Hasn't been a good night for me..I will keep you all posted though when I start glassing. Thanks guys.

damn bro...i feel you, Your build looking good man keep up the great work

96 Civic DX

2" skunk 2 Lowering kit

AEM Intake

B16y7 (Stock Engine)

Duel Flip Out Deck

2 15" Memphis Audio in Single Ported Box

MTX Class D 600watt Amp<--Will upgrade to 1200 Watt Soon

More To Come

Well I did manage to get out an put some quarter round in the bottom of the box. Tonight I will finish putting it in on top and try to get a piece in the port to round it off. Then i will fiberglass over it an shape it all in. This is fun..I like.

Posted Image

I am thinking about ordering some Knukonceptz 8 guage Karma Speaker wire..What you guys think about that buy?? Get about 20 ft or so for the subs. Also my amp is done, just waiting on the invoice to pay the man and ship her back to me. What kind of speaker wire? Here is the link to the Karma wire...

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productMaster.c...peaker%20Kable#

• 2 weeks later...

Well I drove 2 hours to West Monroe, Louisiana today to a place called Pro Tech Concepts. A tint and audio shop in one. They offer a Lifetime Tint job and I am all about that. My wife and I have had several cars tinted there and they do an Excellent job. Here are a couple of night pictures of the tint. I will take better ones tommorow and post up in the daytime. Amp will be here on Monday so Hopefully this next week I can get a couple more sheets of MDF and get the box in and panels built to finish walling it up.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived